Global PCB solutions
Understanding the requirements and applying the "right fit" technology and "supply chain solutions" is essential in your selection of a PCB vendor. We have the global network of best in class supply chain partners supported by eXception award winning hi-technology facility in the UK.
We are ready to provide adding value at the early stages of product development. We offer a comprehensive range of first-class design, support and manufacturing services to the electronics industry. Our depth of skill and industry expertise enables us to quickly understand your business, providing honest practical advice and solutions throughout the entire product life-cycle (design to manufacture), this helps the reduction of design times and improve manufacturing efficiency.
Our partner's manufacturing capability allows us to place your oder on one of the 14-th factories that can support 8-10 layers.
Having a multi-talented bilingual and flexible 24hr engineering team that applies best in class technology and electronic manufacturing practices ensures a clear route to market with the overall aim in achieving lowest total cost.
We can pride ourselves on adding value at the early stages of product development. We provide a comprehensive range of first-class design, support and manufacturing services to the electronic industry. Our depth of skill and industry expertise enables us to quickly understand your business, providing honest practical advice and solutions throughout the entire product life-cycle (design to manufacture), this helps the reduction of design times and improve manufacturing efficiency.
Services and capabilities offered
- Schematic capture (Mentor Graphics DxDesigner);
- PCB layout (Mentor Graphics Expedition & Cadence Allegro PCB suites);
- Signal/Power/Thermal PCB Analysis (Mentor Graphics Hyperlinx);
- Optimized Design to Fabrication (the future of DFM!);
- Mechanical Design;
- Impedance Modelling (using Polar Speedtrack);
- 24hr Technical support;
- Design for Volume (DFV);
- RF/Digital Design;
- Onsite/Offsite Representation;
- Multilayer build/Stack-up Generation;
- SLA modelling.
Supply chain reliability
Our ability to manage the client's design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities is key in building a competitive infrastracture, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performances globally.
Understanding and listening to our customers has created a flexible manufacturing service, this ensures a bespoke solution can be offered around:
- Batch quantities;
- NPI/Prototyping & Quick Turn Service (UK);
- Low to Medium manufacture (UK);
- Medium to High volume manufacture (offshore);
- Cost sensitive applications;
- Urgent operational requirements (UOR's);
- Maintaining client QA accreditations.
With advanced technologies pushing the envelope of manufacture, we look to provide the confidence through its extensive laboratory and test facilities that products manufactured regardless of location has the integrity to perform in its end application and environment.
We render the following serveces;
- Bed of nails (Volume);
- Peel strength test;
- Materials trials;
- Micro section analysis;
- XRF analysis;
- Thermal testing;
- Extensive flying probe;
- Soft touch flying probe (HDI/Fine pitch);
- First article reports (FAIR);
- Solderability testing.
- 2 to 36 layers;
- HDI &SBU) (microvia/blind/buried/ - 50 m T&G);
- IC subtrates/ flexible PCB's;
- Flex-rigid PCB's/Backplanes;
- Metal backed (to aid thermal relief);
- eXMVT® (microvia tower)/Cu via fill;
- eXFPT® (flat pad technology);
- High copper weights (power applications).
Markets to be served
- Medical (patient and non-invasive);
- Defence (communications, weapons, data);
- Aerospace (defence and commercial);
- Naval (weapons and data analysis);
- Space (satellite and data analysis);
- Energy (lighting, tidal, wave, power generation);
- Semiconductor (DUT, load boards, reference designs);
- Contract electronic manufacturing (all markets);
- Automotive (safety critical and non);
- Motorsport (F1, Nascar - ECU's, sensors);
- Oil & Gas (downhole drilling and data analysis);
- Marine (sonar - tactical and commercial);
- Sound & Vision (broadcasting, HDTV);
- Telecomms (PDA/smart phones, basestation);
- Networking (modems, wireless dongles).